Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Knickernappies One Size


So I received this Knickernappies One size diaper in the mail yesterday that I won from a wonderful company www.diaperdaisy.com (go check out their site!) It came with 2 Loopy-Do inserts and I washed it so that Mr. Bub could try it out last night. I am in love with how soft this diaper is -the inside is a buttery soft microfleece that makes me want to wear it. The loopy do's are super nice and I've read they're supposed to be some of the best inserts on the block. Mr. Bub wore this diaper for a little over 14 hours and it held up ok. He did leak out of the legs, but I'm not convinced that I fully prepped it as I should have, so I'm not holding the first use against it! This diaper seems to be cut a little on the larger side compared to others we have, but that means he'll be able to wear it longer. I imagine it would be pretty big on a smaller baby, but overall it is a wonderful diaper and we're thankful to have it in our stash.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, thanks for the shout out to Diaper Daisy! :) How has the Knickernappies been working for you? Did you come up with the source of your leak? It could have been that it wasn't snapped tight enough (that was our problem) or that the LoopyDo was soaked before morning.

    ReplyDelete