Thursday, July 30, 2009

Addicted?

So why does it seem that I am so tempted by all the emerging adorable new cloth diapers? I have been stalking several websites and have been going through the tons of pages on diaperswappers. I have a great stash, but I am always looking for new diapers (hey I'm about to have 2 in diapers for a long time). I would really like to find some prints, that is the one thing I don't have a lot of. I've really grown to like the look of Rumparooz diapers- www.rumparooz.com, I also would LOVE to try some SmartiPants- www.smartipants.com, and I would love to try Bumgenius 3.0 AIO organic with snaps. I love snaps and am not a fan of velcro because it does not hold up in the long run. I recently got some BG 3.0's that have been converted to snaps and I'm just now getting to try them out, so we'll see how they are! In the detgergent aspect, I was fortunate enough to win some Tiny Bubbles detergent from The Natural Baby Co. - check them out at www.thenaturalbabyco.com and it is awesome! I've tried so many detergents over this journey and so far Tiny Bubbles is my favorite. I plan to try some RockinGreen detergent next - www.rockingreensoap.com. She has some amazing feedback and the scent choices are great, I don't know if I could choose just one scent....I'll manage though!

Oh yeah did I mention that I dislike my dryer a lot these days? I am SO tired of it eating our clothes and it's attempted to eat some of my diapers before. We've been looking at HE washers and dryers and I hope we'll be getting some in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment